Entertainment Blog

  • Home
Home / Unlabel / “I finally had sex today” – Bobrisky announces to followers

“I finally had sex today” – Bobrisky announces to followers

DAILY GIST
Add Comment
Monday, 14 August 2017
ADSENSE

Controversial cross-dresser, Bobrisky who just came back from the states has revealed to his Snapchat followers that he has finally had sex after 4 months.

The Nigerian barbie is yet to pick a struggle as to whether he is gay or straight. See his Snaps below…




ADSENSE

Kindly like our facebook fanpage and also follow us on twitter below.
Follow @247gistng
ADSENSE
Share This Post
“I finally had sex today” – Bobrisky announces to followers Title : “I finally had sex today” – Bobrisky announces to followers
Description : Controversial cross-dresser,  Bobrisky  who just came back from the states has revealed to his Snapchat followers that he has finally had...
Rating : 5
Related Posts:

0 Response to "“I finally had sex today” – Bobrisky announces to followers"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Follow Us On Facebook

ADVERTISEMENT

Popular Posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Copyright 2016 Entertainment Blog . All Rights Reserved
Powered by Ade Gist Entertainmenr